29 January 2013

IDEAS: Heart Motifs


Corazones

Lately I have found so many heart motifs flowing through the internet, so I decided to make a few of them…  
Últimamente he encontrado en internet muchos motifs en forma de corazón, así que decidí tratar de hacer algunos…



Personally, I prefer graphic rather than written patterns, so I decided to draw them…and share them with you… (you will find the links to the written pattern below, in case you prefer that).
Personalmente prefiero los patrones gráficos en lugar de los escritos, así que decidí dibujarlos…y compartírselos…


1.  Mini-heart




Tutorial @ Flower Girl Cottage: Simple and Cute Heart
[Note: I changed the tip of the heart to a Tdc, instead of a dc, so that it wouldn't be so round] 
  

2. Small Heart A



Tutorial @ Maybe Matilda: Crochet Valentine Hearts

  
3.  Small Heart B



Written instructions @ My Silly Stitchin’ Adventures: Crochet Heart


4.  Medium Heart



5.  Granny Heart



Written instructions by Tilde: Crochet Heart Pattern

  

Here are other links to Heart patterns:
Aquí encontrarán otros patrones de corazón (en inglés):

@ Microcknit Creations: Perfect Hearts
@ Firefly Crochet: Crochet Little Heart (with Chart)
@ Cherry Heart: Granny Heart Bunting
@ Bunny Mommy: Sunburst Granny Heart
@ Talking Crochet: Floral Heart
@ Petals to Picots: Spike Stitch Heart
@ Crochet Geek: Simple Crochet Heart (with Chart)


* Guide to Crochet Symbols @ My Picot


20 comments:

  1. These are great! I love how you created stitch diagrams for each one. Thanks for linking to my hearts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias por compartir, hay un tutorial en www.tejiendoperu.com en donde la maestra Esperanza Rosas nos ayuda con la elaboración de un corazón amigurumi, ojala también te animes a tejerlo, saludos.
    P.D. Funcionan muy bien con pequeñas lanas acumuladas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias por los patrones, hace tiempo que te sigo y me encantan las cosas que haces. Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving hearts too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosos. Gracias por hacer los gráficos, a mi también me gustan más que los patrones escritos. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little hearts Ana thank you for all the links, I am working on a little heart pattern myself right now, it's just figuring how to write it down haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sweet ... I'm just taking a break from writing up a heart pattern!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knit little hearts every february!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hearts, and yes it's true that lately there are hearts everywhere :)

    Have a lovely time!

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! like the drawings you did for the various hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great ideas! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hola Ana, lindos e ideales para llaveritos! . vine a saludarte y comentarte que publiqué en mi blog mi labor con lanas acumuladas del mes, aunque las dos mantas que estoy haciendo tambien es con lanas acumuladas, besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hay Ana...
    Ni modo que no caiga en la tentacion!!!

    Si para llaveritos!! A mi tambien se me facilita mas en gráfico, se me hace mas practico.

    Gracias!!
    Besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute hearts! I love making hearts, really great for stash-busting and we can never make enough of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. muchas gracias por estos graficos yo también lo prefiero así, con tu permiso me los quedo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These hearts are soo lovely. I want to make some too for Valentine or later. Thanks for sharing these ideas with us. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooohh, Ana! Mil gracias por compartir éstos tutoriales! Y me va perfecto así dibujaditos para comprender mejor. Gracias! Gracias!
    Me perdia publicaciones tuyas porqué no tenia enlazado tu nuevo blog... ahora mismo lo actualizo!!!
    Gracias también por tus amables y gratos comentarios, simepre me haces muy feliz!
    Besos des de Calaunya!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ana love love love these hearts x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hola, me encantó tu nuevo blog y los corazones hermosos !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your words count...
Tus palabras cuentan...